Thursday, November 02, 2006

Learn to Relax

I have decided TODAY, for the umpteenth time, to learn to RELAX. I have not been very successful lately, especially when I feel the need to perform, putting myself against ME as a comparison. I guess sometimes I really do set high standards for myself..... Learning from my MENTOR, .... My Boss...

I must say that I'm really blessed... YA ALLAH... Alhamdulillah... I Thank You....

I have a very accomodating partner in life, attending to ALL my wimps and fancies..... I'm so worried of losing him...
I have a beautiful daughter, who is so immensely talented, so ever carefully on not hurting my feelings... that she often keeps her problems to herself..... She wants to be an ANIME artist...
I have a cute little son, who is so particular, immaculate and demanding at the same time... Head full of questions,... Mind full of innovative creations.... He wants to be a scientist and film director at the same time.... wishes to own a red ferrari and a lamborghini...
I have a healthy mother who is strong, yet lonely and worried... wish I could be of more help...

I have to learn to ENJOY My Life,... My Journey.... that is only experienced this once... never again..... Learn to Relax.....

No comments: