Friday, November 17, 2006

LITTLE REWARDS



Yesterday Ger-gurl got her UPSR results..... She has just made my day, with her 5As!!! I'm so proud my daughter....
Za-Za continues with his obsession of PSP games. Though very calculative with his own money, he was actually willing to fork out RM200.00 to purchase his own PSP game. Whatelse if not the Smackdown Vs Raw 2007.... Well, the game though advertised on TV is yet available at the local store below my office. Za-za asks me about it every minute....
Ten-ten upsetted me last night though.... We were purchasing chocolates for Za-za to bring to school today, when he asked me about rewards for Ger-gurl for doing well in her exams.... Me being myself asked him what about my rewards... my gift... as today is my BIRTHDAY...the 38th...
"You tak pe la...tak payah la...dah senior..dah season...."
That shaterred my whole world...as he knew how important my birthday was, from the very start of our relationship... He just never took the trouble... and it happens every single birthday since I was with him.... No suprises... No special gifts.... No flowers...EVER!!
Although he does every other thing for me in this life... What is really important to me...and he knows it too...is never taken seriously....CALL ME SELFISH... BUT THAT'S WHAT I FEEL!!!
I love you Ten-ten

No comments: