Thursday, April 24, 2008

MY DECISION

Hi Blog... I haven't written in awhile for the following reasons:
1. I did not see the fun in blogging...haha.
2. Not being computer savvy myself, I couldn't locate my own blog...

So, time flies.

Good news is... I set for my architectural professional exams in 2007, and passed... Yippeee!! So... What next. For awhile, I didn't know... I just went with the flow, not taking up very much challenges in my life, just drifting... to no where.... Somehow, I must have been rather complacent...

Yet today, I was struck by the urge to take control of my life, to plan it far....

I have decided that I would go on my own, taking the bull by its horns and facing the challenge... I'm now planning my exit, my triumph, yet I know it would mean a lot of hard work, a lot of despair and frustration.... But, I've been through it as an employee, I can go through it as a business owner.....

I am now doing my ground work... Will go home and set my strategies, look at my options...

Hmmm... Looks like I shall pen in a lot more than I used to... So my dear blog... Just Listen In....

No comments: