Sunday, July 25, 2010

Random Thoughts on a Sunday Morning....

As I sit here on my bed on early Sunday morning, it is nice to just reflect what has happened during the past week, and what to anticipate in the upcoming week. As usual, I need to get up (dark and) early to open the door for the cleaner...it is my weekly ritual. Looking on the bright side? I'm not the one doing the cleaning of the house. Hmmm... I could just hear the vacuum working away.....(Simply wonderful when it is not you who is operating it...:D)

The steps as the children call it...Starting with the shortest,
(& eldest), me on the right, Mira in the centre & Adeil on
the left....taken after CBN won at Pandamaran.........
It has been quite an exciting week. Firstly because I had 2 and a half days off from work, spending time with my children, picking Mira up from school, visiting Ten~ten at work, having late breakfast with him & Adeil, taking Mira (& Adeil whom I excused from school) for hockey in Pandamaran, CBN winning all games in Pandamaran, etc, etc.... Simply loverley...Weeeeeee:D

Though it was a real pity that Ten~ten couldn't join in the fun at the hockey event, we are really looking forward to the nationals in Ipoh which is only 2 days away....
Yeayyyy!!!









My long lost wedding ring....nicely
'RE-FURBISHED'/ 'REINSTATED'
on my chubby fingers....;p 




What was also wonderful was that my wedding ring which I had not worn for almost (or is it over?) 2 years, as 1 of the diamonds fell out, and the ring had actually broken into 2... was reinstated to not even the original condition, in fact to a better condition!!!! Just collected it yesterday. The 21 diamonds were simply just sparkling, and the entire ring was re-plated with white gold. The damage was only RM160.00. To think that I had procrastinated repairing it as thinking that it may cost me thousands.... A lesson learnt. When you are not sure? ASK.... To top it all, I even got to learn how to use the diamond testing equipment....

Red Devils set that I bought from the talented
Mastura Mustaffa, who hand crafted them herself








I also rewarded myself with a set of Red Devils, handcrafted by a friend. The set is simply gorgeous!! Thank you Mas for lovingly handcrafting it..:)







What however was not so great was the ear infection that I contracted, which till today is not completely recovered. The symptom was the imbalance ear pressure, as though the ear is blocked. I had completed my course of antibiotics last night, yet I find that the condition has improved, but not restored to it's original condition. I still remain positive. Maybe I'll just give Dr. Pearl a call later today....

My son had his twin friends over to sleep over last night. They are really excited, looking forward to their performance today at Wangsa Walk for the LS Band Competition at 4-6pm today. It is really quite unfortunate that Mira has a hockey match with a school from UK at 4pm at DBKL Hockey Stadium. I have to really figure this out and make sure that I could really dash her off from the field to watch her brother perform. After all I have already scheduled Adeil's event to the last in the itinerary. Insya Allah...I'm going to make it happen... Adeil needs the sister's support.

No comments: