Wednesday, July 28, 2010

A Wee Bit Restless...

I'm sitting here on my bed in this budget hotel in Ipoh, waiting for time to go to the stadium again for the semi-finals between Mira's school, CBN and Puteri Seremban. I'm very confident that our girls are able to take it to the finals and come out as champions, yet I can't help but feel restless....

I just want to get this whole game over and done with, and let us just take the trophy back with us!! Woo Hoo!!

I am also restless as a result of this freaking ears!! Well at least the infected ear is almost completely recovered. Now it is the other ear that's bothering me, the one that is blocked!! Every time I apply the ear drop, it gets blocked. Isn't it supposed to melt all the stuff??? Actually, I'm getting used to all these muffled sounds....;p

Let's see.... What else is on my mind!! Oh dear, I'm in for trouble, as I forgot to give my Mom, who's in KL, a call!!! I'm DEAD!! I'll call her now...pause ||

Done!! She's well, but as expected...."Ingat dah tak mau call dah!!". Managed to weave my way out of that one... I'm really so grateful that I have a Mom! Alhamdulillah... every thing else does not seem as important any more...

Ok, now, it's time again, I feel, to count my blessings:

  • I am so grateful that I'm given life of abundance... technically lately, it has never really really been 'not enough'. We always manage....
  • I am so grateful for the wonderful and balanced family that I have today.
  • I am so grateful for the health that I have been granted with.
  • I am so grateful for the health of my husband.
  • I am so grateful for the health of my children, Amirah & Adeil.
  • I am so grateful for the health of my Mom.
  • I am so grateful for the material things that we have, the cars, the house that we live in, the completeness of everything.
  • I am so grateful for the jobs that both Ten~ten and I have, that is providing us with a steady income.
  • I am so grateful for the new lecturing job that I am about to get and the approval to do my PhD, which allows me to spend more time with my family.
  • I am so grateful that I am able to get Mira a place in England to further her studies.
  • I am so grateful, I am so grateful, I am so grateful!!!!
What is so wonderful about writing in my blog is.... though I started out restless, I am not anymore.... and I am now really so overwhelmed with the feeling of gratefulness... We actually have soooo much to be grateful for...All of us. It is just that we often find comfort in sorrow and self pity...

Hmm....Whatever it is, CBN are champions of Premiere Schools!! 

No comments: