Monday, May 05, 2008

My Quiet Weekend....

This was posted via iPhone on 3.5.2008:

I met with Syed & Zaini this morning at the kedai mamak. I was impressed that they even had the basic framework drawn up for their Practice Apprenticeship Scheme (PAS). I am also proud to be the first to seriously consider the scheme.
Basically, the scheme offers an infrastructure for me to set up a practice while still working on a job. It is definitely something that I would seriously consider.
Most important thing at this stage is for me to secure a job. Insya Allah, things will fall into place with Ten~Ten in the new business venture. What I really need is a 'godfather' to kick start the business.
Definitely I have learned to be patient all these years in my career. My goal is to enhance my personal CV by completing my high profile jobs currently esp. ST, Plus RSA, TA. This meeting has helped me to see things in a brand new light.
I'm looking at my current jobs now with a brand new perspective. I need to learn as much as I can, as fast as I can. There is no time to waste. Life is too short.
An interesting phenomenon happened today. I was given the news by Mama that distant relatives of mine - whom I can't even recall- have passed on. They are twins, leading separate lives, with own families, died within hours of each other. One last night, the other this morning. Its sad yes, but it also reminds me that Allah is so Great! Everything is predetermined........

Ten-ten's trip to Bali was canceled. I'm pleased with that. However, he's not here with me as he is busy with 'work' . I suppose I really need to get used to this.... It's what I had preempted previously and going through with right now....

My kids also have their own lives to lead now. They are at USJ visiting Miwaa's pal, who came by from Jitra. They have been friends since they were 2!!! Yana's, (Miwaa's friend) mom was my very best friend, Erni. She was always there when I needed someone to talk to. She was always there to help. However, I was not there for her most times, as she never wanted to trouble anyone. She died after losing her battle with brain tumor about 2 years ago. I still think about her sometimes.....

I'm glad I spent some time at home today with Mama. Not that we chat very much, but just being here with her .....which I have not done in years.

Mama will be 73 in a few days. She is looking forward to celebrate with all of us this time round. Which reminds me, I need to get her a present!!!

I have yet to connect the Internet at my new house. However, having the urge to blog, I'm now keying in my thoughts in my iPhone...... as I need to pen down my thoughts before I forget my vision and mission. Till next time......

No comments: