Monday, May 26, 2008

Recently I have started reading the book entitled 'The Secret' again, for the third time. It has reminded me again, which one can easily, and often forget, not to lose track with what I want in my life, for my life and my family.

Without vigorously thinking and pursuing my decision, it could easily diminish into thin air. Even I could end up being complacent with life, enduring the pain of every day life, putting off the greater life.

Therefore, today I wish to remind myself to buck up, step up and learn the trades that I have decided to learn. Put up with the pain, but only for short term, to achieve what I need for the near future.

Every single day is an exciting day now, as I pave my way towards my Dream, which may not be as glamorous as others, but is clearly what I want, and what I need. I am excitedly gathering my ammunition, my bullets, to set myself ready for a new beginning.....

No comments: