Friday, April 25, 2008

I'm Back!!!





Yippeee!!.. I managed to find the time to blog in.... Well, at least it's a fresh consistent start for me...

Today, I would like to reflect on how proud I am to be a parent to 2 wonderful children..... They have grown a lot taller than the last time I posted.... Obviously...

Well, for a start, they are both taller than ME!!!!!...... Miwaa now 14 (in 10 days!!!) , Adeil soon will be 11.....

Adeil is now learning to play the guitar.... Only last night he was telling me how he looks forward to each and every class that he has... "Every time Mommy... Every time I look forward to the class..." Tomorrow would be the second class that he actually learns to play the electric guitar....

Just like when he was a baby...( He's still my baby)... He asks about when he is getting a new...electric guitar...every single day...

Miwaa on the other hand aspires to be Vanessa Mae... she learns the violin now.... Her goal this year is to learn 3 musical instruments.... Violin,.... Guitar (baby brother as the teacher).... Piano..... I support her all the way......

I am taking one small step each day towards MY DECISION.... (something I have to keep reminding myself, so that I don't lose focus)... Meeting Syed tonight to discuss my options....

INSYA ALLAH......

ALHAMDULILLAH for all the rezeki you have showered my family and I.... I'm so blessed....

2 comments:

ummi said...

You have a blog..and since 2006?? How dare you didn't tell me...fuming mad!!Haha..and you can write aaaa..hwaaa - will get you on my blog roll.
Don't tell me doc bro has one too %&*#@#$%^*!3$#????

NaniZain said...

i dont know if he does....check it out... hahahah