Saturday, April 26, 2008

Working Hard.... But Am I Working Smart????

Hahaha... That's what I'm thinking myself.... For many years I have worked and imagined that the company as my own... But is it?.... The intention of the management was to make me feel like it is...... so that I work harder... and harder.... pour out my heart and soul to the job... and for what????... for these:
1. Authority.... Yes, that I seem to have over a substantial portion of the organisation.
2. Respect..... Yes, as they all think I am Boss No. 2!!!!
3. Money.... Hahahahahah.... what was it again?????.... Nope... I don't think I have that... Not as much as I know I am worth...
4. Time.... NOT AT ALL.....

Yes, as days go by, I get nervous thinking about 'My Decision', which ultimately, to be fair to myself, I MUST GO THROUGH WITH!!!

What makes me so nervous I keep asking myself?.... Perfectionist.... That's it!!!!... That's the whole problem. So what happens is in the end, we start making excuses for ourselves, the negativities set in......

"The business blood doesn't run in my family...."

"My parents were both government servants... How on earth am I.... their offspring, ever going to learn to be my own boss?"

...Craps like the above keep creeping into my mind...RUBBISH!!! It's all rubbish!!

....Hmmmm, at least I've pen down what needs to be vommitted out..... I can now get to work... As there's a light at the end of the tunnel.......

2 comments:

ummi said...

hwaa you very da very terrorist aaa..everyday update..waa very jeles one aaa

NaniZain said...

hahahaha....