Sunday, April 27, 2008

Never Forget.... At Least I Need To Remind Myself!!


I thought I should pen my thoughts today on the lucrative job/business offer that my other half was given by his soon to be boss/partner. He shall be made the COO of the company, with also a director title, with some shares too........

I wouldn't want to be the negative one... though envious I am.... You see, at least for once in his life, he would get the chance to implement his ideas.... He has always had a visionary mind, my other half, but lacked the motivation to persevere to materialize his brilliant ideas... Often, before we knew it, the ingenious ideas would eventually be implemented by somebody else, a politician of some sort......

I pray that with this new found vehicle, he is able to gain the confidence, motivation and zest to realize his visions.....

I had always previously been the career minded and aggressive half, while he has always been the supportive one... More contented to be the one at home, to be with the children. I have always been the majority bread winner for the family.... Things are now finally changing...

Last night he said to me......

" I must have done something right... to get offered this....... I'll be the only one of our kind to be in the upper inner circle of the organization..."

" Yes, you must have......" I replied, for he has always been the caring one, the giver....not me....

"But don't forget to be thankful, as everything comes from Him.... Never forget.........Please..."

Silently he nodded.... realizing the truth...

So every day, I wake up, I need to remind myself that I'm so blessed, I'm so grateful and thankful.... I must never forget that.....

No comments: