Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Time Flies....

I've been pretty busy lately, even too busy to think and focus on my goals, my decision....

Bottom line ..... time really flies..... especially when we are so disorientated, .... and part of the ..."wondering generality"... who just keep wondering... about nothing.... I so really, really want to avoid being that... if that makes sense at all.....

I wish not to live a life of regrets... And given the chance to re-do my life... or re-live my life.. I most probably will not do things differently... As whatever that I have faced, I have failed, I have succeeded.... made me what I am today.....

That does not stop me from realizing that time really, really flies sooo quickly. It seems only like it was yesterday that Miwaa was drooling down her bib, jumping up and down her 'tippy toes', goo-gooing as I fed her while talking to her.... Now, she's a teenager, who hardly wants to be "seen" with her parents, as "it isn't cool!!!". She's more contented to be hiding in her room, doing her own stuff or messaging her friends.......

It was also not long ago that I used to be worried that Adeil may be "handicapped", as he never ever crawled as a baby, but moved around in a sitting position, dragging his butt on the floor!!!!! It was also just like it was yesterday when he refused to speak!!!...but made single syllable noise instead!!!.....

They are simply 'perfect' kids now.... that time just flies by.....

They would always be my babies.... (I keep telling them that)...... Even when they are married with kids!!!!

No comments: